Why choose Tim Hansen to be your Realtor?
* Your Real Estate Goals are My Goals!
* Licensed REALTOR for 12 years, and have sold over 350 homes.
* Highly experienced in Luxury & Residential Home Sales, First-time
Home Buyers, and Military Family Relocation.
* Tech Savvy Realtor, available 24/7 via phone, text, email, on Facebook social
and Facebook business page @TimHansenRealtorTX, and on Instagram &
Twitter @AmFamRealtor to support your needs.
* Most importantly, whether you're a Buyer or a Seller, I'm going to save
you money. Check out how much you can save by looking at the
Buyers tab, or the Sellers tabs (Basic MLS Listing or Premier MLS Listing).
After a 22 year Navy career, I decided no more military deployments away
from home for me. In 2006, I started a new career direction in real estate
so that I could be home to raise my boys & watch both play high school
and college baseball.
In 1994, I graduated with a Bachelors of Business Administration from the
University of Central Oklahoma, and then went back to college to complete
a Masters of Education degree in 2013. To finish out my professional training
I completed a Bachelors of Industrial Safety with an OSHA certification in
Construction Safety in 2014.
In my free time, I can usually be found on the golf course tuning up my
hacker swing, or at home driving a lawn mower around like Dale Earnhardt Jr.
I always seem to find a 25th hour in each day.
When you are ready to buy a home Contact Me or call me at (806) 701-4546