The following are the home selling processes you can expect to proceed through
as we sell your home:
1) We'll schedule an appointment so we can visit, discuss your Real Estate Goals,
review your Free Market Analysis of recently sold homes in your area, and
assist you to identify your home's value and optimal "Listing Price" in the current
2) Tour your home and assess your home's condition and readiness to sell. Based
on that assessment, I will recommend repairs or cosmetic work that will enhance
the desirability of your property.
3) Determine the Marketing Strategy and the MLS Listing level that achieves your
4) Complete the Listing paperwork and place your home on the market.
5) Within 24 hours of Listing your home, your home will be entered into the Lubbock
Association of Realtors MLS, a professional photographer will be scheduled for
pictures, and all marketing tools will be initiated. You won't find a quicker
Marketing Plan put in place!
With the Premier MLS Listing (full real estate services), we'll provide the following while your home is listed & after a contract is agreed upon:
1) Coordinate all your showings with you, and provide you all available feedback so
that you will be continuously informed of market factors.
2) Present all written offers to you, assist you with negotiations, and writing counter-
3) Coordinate with the Buyer's agent to schedule & personally monitor the home
and termite inspections, and during the appraisal of your home.
4) Assist you to negotiate & coordinate any required repairs.
5) Coordinate with the Title company to schedule the closing, and accompany you
during the closing to ensure it is completed on time and to your satisfaction.
When you are ready to sell a home Contact Me or call me at (806) 701-4546